Request your voting code
You must have a voting code to vote on the 2016 Ballot. Voting codes are available to 2015 subscribers of The Column by John Garcia.
YOU MUST HAVE YOUR VOTING CODE PRIOR TO VOTING!!!!
To request your voting code just enter in the email address you use to receive John Garcia's The Column and your voting code will be sent to that email address.
Important to Remember:
- Some email programs might incorrectly sort the email message with your voting code into the Junk Mail folder, so please check that as well!
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How long does it take the voting code to be emailed to me.
- Typically it will take less than 10 minutes, but may take up to a couple of hours.
2. If I don’t get a voting code after 2 hours, what do I do?
- Before you contact us, please check your email 'Junk Mail' folder to see if was sent there by mistake.
- Send an email to email@example.com.
3. I know I am a subscriber, so why can't I get a voting code?
- Please make sure you have entered your email in correctly and try again.
- If you still can not get your voting code then please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. I have my voting code but it doesn't work when I try to login.
- The voting code is a mixture of numbers and upper and lower case letters. It is very easy to mistake a zero
for the letter 'O'. Please copy and paste your voting code into the voting code field on the ballot login page.
5. I believe that I qualify for the voting academy. Where do I go to register for the voting academy.
- For more information about the Voting Academy and to register go to this page: http://thecolumnawards.org/academyregistration/